Thursday, February 7, 2008

Issac Newton




Isaac Newton explained gravity to mankind. With mathematics and imagination, Newton brought fourth a cascade of understanding of our world and our universe. He realized that the same force that pulled the apple down from the tree, was the force holding the moon in orbit around the earth and the earth around the Sun.

Gravity is small enough to bust your ass and not break your back. It is also big enough to swing Jupiter's big ass around in a circle.

Size can sometime confuse us. In a way, Size is one of the biggest difference between us and anything else. You have photons,particles, atoms, molecules, elements, proteins, cells, plants, bugs, animals, people, houses, buildings, mountains, cities, countries, continents, satellites, planets, stars and galaxies. I hold all things itty-bitty to big and strong to the same standard. I have found those things that are big and the ones that small are governed by the same rules.

I have used the things I know to teach me the things I don't. I have been able to think past obstacles like size to understand an all encompassing view of existence, stay tuned for further information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a magnificent example of a human being.

Jason "SWAT" Talbot said...

Ditto